Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Random Musings: Learning Animation For Free

For the past few days, I have been seeing this tarpaulin about an animation course offered to anime fanatics. I was really interested but I was not sure how much it will cost, so the idea held be back. But when my mom brought up about the tarpaulin and persuaded me to try, I decided to check it out.


So earlier, after I inquired where was the exact location of the place and if there were any fees, I immediately went at Genesis Instrumentation and Creative Design Training Center Inc. to sign-up for the animation course that they were offering for the months of April and May 2013. I found out that the company is a member of the Animation Council of the Philippines, and since ACPI partnered with TESDA, the animation course offered was free to all interested students who are very willing to learn and be trained.

At that moment, I was very excited and happy because I will be able to learn how to become an animator. It has been a dream for me to take it as a course and finally, it has come true, and it will no longer be a frustration. 

For me, to get this free education/training on animation is a wonderful opportunity and a great learning experience.

I can't wait for my first day at school tomorrow. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment